Why is it so challenging for candidates to find the right marketing jobs and for companies to fill them quickly?
For job seekers, listings are fragmented across hundreds of different websites and job portals, they’re not marketing-specific, and they’re not organized in a way that marketers think about channels, companies, and their interests.
For company leaders, the digital landscape is changing faster than ever, making it harder to know how to name and define Marketing roles in different verticals and company stages, and how to sequence your hires.
We created the RevelOne Marketing Jobs Tool to help both marketers and company leaders.
Our tool provides access to more than 3,500 Marketing-specific job openings from over 1,200 top US tech companies — with unique ways to sort and filter that you won’t find in other job portals or search websites.
How Marketers Use This Tool
- Job Hunting – if you’re actively looking for a job, our tool is the only way to see all major Marketing-specific roles in one place — searchable by company type, role function, location, and more.
- Career Strategy – if you’re thinking about your long term career trajectory, use our tool to keep an eye on the market and see what roles and skills are in demand across various company types.
How Company Leaders Use This Tool
- Competitive Intelligence – if you’re a company leader who wants to see what roles your competitors are hiring, our tool is the only way to see Marketing-specific open roles at leading companies across the country — all in one place.
- Employment trends – leaders also use our tool to monitor trends in Marketing roles, role titles, and skills that are in demand.
How it Works
Our job listings are laid out in the same way marketers think about their careers.
Are you a job seeker looking for an early stage, fast-paced e-commerce startup where you can build things from scratch, or do you want to scale lead gen campaigns at a larger company that is well on its way to becoming a unicorn?
Are you a leader at a high-growth consumer company looking to build out your growth team and want context on the titles and channels top companies in your vertical focus on?
Our unique filters help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Title, Level, and Location – you can search our listings by keywords and titles that are relevant to you, and search by location and commute time.
- Vertical – find sectors that fit your unique passion or keep tabs on companies in your vertical.
- Marketing Function – companies tend to organize roles differently, which is why we created functional groups (i.e., brand, acquisition, lead gen) that enable you to filter by areas that are relevant to your marketing focus.
- Customer Type & Business Model – a company’s target consumer drives Marketing roles and how the product is sold, which is why we break down roles by B2B/B2C and created our own framework for go-to-market business models (i.e., Saas, subscription, enterprise, and e-commerce).
- Funding and Employee Size – understanding the resources you’ll have access to and the impact you’ll have as a marketer are key to assessing if you’ll be set up for success. To help you with that, we offer filters we’ve broken jobs down by funding amount and number of employees.
- RevelOne Company Stage – a company’s stage of growth and maturity is a huge factor in what it will be like to work there, which is also why we created our own framework that centers around company lifecycle. You can learn more about RevelOne company stages here.